Priceline Hotel: Hotel in Niagara Falls

pekkleiv
By pekkleiv,
in

I am looking for 2 rooms in Niagara Falls for 8/14 to 8/15. I have tried the rebidding options by adding add'l zone & star levels for a hotel in Niagara Falls. Now Priceline is declining any bids saying that it is a Duplicate Request. I am looking for a 2* or 3* hotel in the Niagara Falls area, even willing to go to East Niagara Falls. My bid history is 3* to $90 then adding 2*. Please advise. Thanks.

I did not bid follow through with the bidding for those locations.

Nobody reading your other threads will know to look here to learn that you didn't follow thru with PRICELINE or HOTWIRE (and it would help others if you posted what you did do for the stay... book direct with hotel (which one), booked thru an online travel agency (Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, etc), cancelled the trip, etc). As requested, please follow-up those thread and then bump this thread if you'd like assistance with your upcoming stay.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I did not realize that I had to close out those threads. I just did. Thanks.

What I'm looking for is a 2* or 3* hotel in Niagara Falls, NY for 8/14 to 8/15. I saw another post that someone bid $90 for Holiday Inn in Niagara Falls. It seems that I may have put in too many bids as Priceline is stating that there is a duplicate request for me. I would like to get the same deal as that other post but don't know how since PRICELINE isn't allowing anymore bids. Thanks for any help.

Rates are date specific so the $90 price may or may not be available for your own set of dates.

You won't be able to bid again until 24 hours after your last bid... what time will that be? If you need to book something sooner, have you checked HOTWIRE? Is anything offered within your desired area and budget on HOTWIRE?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]