Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago NMA Hyatt Regency Chicago

liveforbargains
By liveforbargains,
in

I normally don't like to bid this far out but with the bonus money expiring on April 30th I thought I've got to bid now. I started really low, $30, because there were a good amount of rebids. When I hit $45 and was rejected I started a completely new bid for 3*. I also went up to $45 on the 3* bid and was rejected. I thought if I'm going to spend over $45 dollars I might as well stay at a 4* hotel( like I'm some kind of big spender!!). Anyway, I went back to my original 4* bid and was down to my last free bid with my most recent bid being $50. Since the bonus money was expiring before I'd have another chance to use it, I decided to raise my bid by $10 instead of my normal $5 and this did the trick.

By the way, you're doing a great job with this website, great advice and very informative. It is much appreciated!

By the way, you're doing a great job with this website, great advice and very informative!

Thank you very much, your words are certainly taken to heart and very much appreciated!!

Just to clarify, you was your bid $55+$10 bonus or $65+$10 bonus?

This is in the Hyatt in the North Michigan Ave zone?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]