Priceline Hotel: Resort Orlando (WDW) Hilton

jpierce
By jpierce,
in

My wife 3 year old and 1 year old are coming down to Orlando IN 2004 - We need help!!

Here is what I am getting - Really need a kiddie pool so want to be sure of hotel

WDW AREA

$113 - 4* Selected amenities include: Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Spa Services, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Business Center

$95 3.5* Selected amenities include: Restaurant(s), Fitness Center, Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service).

Universal Orlando and Sea World Area - See map

$58 3.5* Selected amenities include: Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Business Center.

HELP!!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Not sure of the Universal Area hotel, but based upon the HOTWIRE HOTEL LIST my best guess is that the 4* is the Wyndham Palace and the 3.5* is the Doubletree Club (you can double check the amenities you listed above to those in the hotel list).

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your win.

Is this in the Universal Area zone (rather than the Disney Zone)?

There are few Hiltons in the Orlando area so it would be appreciated if you could supply the address so it will be clear to other users exactly which one this is.

Thanks, and enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Is it Hilton Grand Vacation on I-Drive in the WDW zone?

Two more questions (if i may):

-what is the actual address

-can you double check to make sure that u weren't upgraded to a resort class hotel? (if u were it would say so on your confirmation screen)... this would be the first 4* hotel ever reported in the WDW zone.

Thanks!

If any Disney fans want to offer some insight into this one it would be appreciated... it's probably right in front of my eyes but i'm just not seeing it :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]