Hotwire Hotel: 3* Los Angeles (Redondo-Manhattan Beaches) Crowne Plaza

redondoTouristAug09
By redondoTouristAug09,
in

EDIT: The subject line got cut off, and had a typo in the star rating. The full subject should have been:

3* Los Angeles (Redondo-Manhattan Beaches) Crowne Plaza, $99 8/14-8/16, $69 8/16-8/17

I just won a bid at the Redondo Beach Crowne Plaza. I needed this specific hotel, and the tennis amenity was the way to identify it among the 3-star hotels in the zone. (The amentities, as expected, were Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Laundry Facilities, High-speed Internet Access, Tennis Nearby.)

I couldn't get it to appear for all 3 nights I needed. Even getting the two separate bookings was tricky, as I needed to search multiple times over the course of the day to get a booking that included Saturday night 8/15. With any luck the hotel won't make me change rooms in the middle of my stay.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratualtions on your success and thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Please stick with the board format of only one win per thread as this allows each to have a thread in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins. We've used this thread to refelct your first purhcase, please start a NEW TOPIC to reflect your second purchase.

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that the information on the board was helpful with your purchase. Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]