Priceline Hotel: Resort Orlando (WDW) Hilton Disney

rosenbla
By rosenbla,
in

If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the CONTINUE button next to this offering and then click the "See all amenities" link under the icons, do you see more amenities than what you've listed above?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am looking for Bonnet Creek as well this is what my search said:

Resort

Resorts offer a complete destination experience. Facilities generally include a spa or fitness center, one or more swimming pools, and superior dining options. Depending on location, recreational activities may include water sports, golf, tennis or skiing. Coastal resorts usually boast ocean views or beachfront access. Note: A resort fee may be charged.

1-Bedroom Suite

Condominium offers a bedroom plus a living room and complete kitchen.

Fully-equipped Kitchen

Condominium offers, at a minimum, a kitchen with refrigerator, stove, sink, dishwasher and all necessary utensils for cooking and eating.

Free Parking

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Air Conditioning

Condominium is equipped with air conditioning.

In-Room Laundry

Condominium is equipped with a washer and dryer within the unit.

Children's Activity Program

Property offers supervised programs, events or activities for younger guests; an additional charge may apply.

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

24-hour Front Desk

Front-desk services are available at all hours.

Laundry Facilities

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

High-speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Golf Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one golf course; an extra charge typically applies.

Tennis Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one tennis court; an extra charge typically applies.

Condo

Condos are typically larger than a hotel room. Most condos offer separate sleeping and living areas and a full kitchen or kitchenette.

I think this is the same as the OP, if this is not Bonnet Creek what should I be looking for? Thanks!!

kcladison

Welcome to BetteBidding!

The board would be happy to help you. But please start a new topic for your own stay as this thread will be used to reflect whatever member rosenbla ultimately does for his/her stay.

And please do not copy/paste to your thread... post only the icon names (not the full descriptions that go along with it) as it will make your post easier for us to read.

Yellowdog.

Used the PRICELINE links here.

Won the Hilton in LBV, for $74.00. Not that happy, as I was hoping to get any other resort then Hilton, so bid more figuring they wont give me that in this bid range. Wrong. Wont make that mistake again.

Next time I bid for resort, will bid 60, knowing that the Hilton is in the loop to come up.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding :)

Yes, you should have asked for help before you started bidding in this zone. But the Hilton is not that bad and it's just across the street to DT Disney. Parking is $8, no resort fee.

Have a nice stay.

Yellowdog.

PS. Read this link: Don't bid higher for a specific hotel

PS 2. Always start your bidding at $50 in this zone outside peak times.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]