Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Trenton-Princeton (Trenton-Princeton West) Hyatt Regency

nyfirefly11
By nyfirefly11,
in

So, it looks like Priceline rezoned the princeton area, and now has princeton east, and trenton-princeton west. It used to be that the Hyatt and Hyatt Place would come up for Princeton, but knowing where they, if the Priceline map is accurate, then it looks like they both might now be considered Princeton West? The Wyndham would probably still be East.

Any thoughts?

Please follow your previous:

Hotwire Princeton

Priceline Ft Lauderdale and

Priceline Cap Canveral

threads with whatever you ended up doing for each stay... then bump this thread, including the dates of your upcoming Princeton stay, and we'll take a look at your post above.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

All set - updated all threads.

For Princeton, I'm actually thinking about tomorrow night, 8/1, for one night. The last time I booked Princeton on Priceline (through this forum), it was just one area, and I was able to get a great deal on the Hyatt Place.

Please follow your previous:

Hotwire Princeton

Priceline Ft Lauderdale and

Priceline Cap Canveral

threads with whatever you ended up doing for each stay... then bump this thread, including the dates of your upcoming Princeton stay, and we'll take a look at your post above.

Thanks.

Backupbooking.com is great, btw! So, if I had my pick, I guess I'd like either the Hyatt or Hyatt Place, both of which seem to be in the Princeton West area, or the Hampton Inn, which is the only 2 1/2 star in the Princeton East. Though, if they bumped me to a 3, I could get the courtyard or holiday inn, which aren't as nice.

Backupbooking.com is great, btw!
Glad youy like it, but if you're going to bookmark it use MAPS and HOTELS.com as that's the one we'll use going forward (eventually backupbooking.com will simply re-direct to MapsAndHotels.com.
So, if I had my pick, I guess I'd like either the Hyatt or Hyatt Place, both of which seem to be in the Princeton West area, or the Hampton Inn, which is the only 2 1/2 star in the Princeton East. Though, if they bumped me to a 3, I could get the courtyard or holiday inn, which aren't as nice.
Remember that with PRICELINE and HOTWIRE you can't pick and the hotel lists shoudlnt' be considered complete. You also have to look at the previous (Langhorne - Trenton - Levittown) as the boundaries of it have changed as well... the Marriott is in the Princeton West zone and there is also a Courtyard Ewing which has not yet been reported to the board, but while an unknown PRICELINE participant, i know it exists and would likely be 3* rated (it's maybe a year old)

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Enjoy your stay.

I bid just once, putting in $41 for a 3* in Trenton-Princeton West. I was actually hoping to get the Hyatt Place (free wi-fi), but I assume that wasn't available, which is why they bumped me up?
It could be that the Hyatt got less revenue and a cheper price loaded on HOTWIRE also.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links to start future purchases.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]