Hotwire Hotel: 3* Orlando (Sea World-I-Drive South) Hampton Inn Convention Center

uvasag
By uvasag,
in

I had booked Baymont Inn on hotwire for Aug. 13th - Aug. 16th . There has been change of plans and I'll be extending my stay till Aug. 20th . This was a 2.5 * hotel at Orlando Airport West - Florida Mall location. I can't seem to match it anymore. Under amenities it only lists swimming. Can anybody help me find Baymont Inn at Orlando Airport West - Florida Mall location . Thanks so much.

Can somebody help me ID this hotel please ?

Star rating: **

CheckInDate:Sun, Aug 16, 2009

CheckOutnDate:Thu, Aug 20, 2009

Our 2-star hotels include:Comfort Inn, La Quinta, Days Inn,

and other respected hotel brands.

PricePerRoomPerson:$37

No amenities listed.

HOTWIRE will only show one hotel (the least expensive) at each star rating in a given zone, so if what you believe is the Baymont Inn isn't currently being shown, then the currently offered hotel has a lower price in the system than the Baymont Inn.

Sometimes you can get a different property to appear by changing the occupancy, so you can try searching for 4adults OR 3adults/1child to see if a different property is offered, but other than that, there is no way to 'make' a hotel be offered on a given search.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you find our if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The 2* property has not yet been identified, and with no amenities or additional clues offered by HOTWIRE, i dont' think we'll be able to add much insight.

Since you won't be at the same hotel as your previous purchase, i would consider looking beyond this zone... plenty of inexpensive and decent hotels around Disney and Universal.

Thanks for using our PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links for your purchase.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratualtions on your success!

Hope you're happy with the results and this works well for your plans.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]