LAX Car Rental Strategy

ozgirl
By ozgirl,
in

I'd first book a car as a back-up and protect you from any unexpectd increases over the next few days... most all rentals are fully cancellable (check the terms during your check-out process) and don't require a credit card to hold. This will protect you while you continue to bid over the next few days. Please check out support page for direct links to the rental agencies.

From there i'd bid $21, $23, and $25, one bid every 24 hours over the next 3 days.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi,

Just thought I'd post a quick update. We couldn't get a car at $21. By that stage, we were keen on finalising the plans. So ended up booking a car with www.traveljigsaw.com.au for $168AUD for 3 days. Including petrol, additional driver, taxes and insurance. In total it worked to be $44USD per day all inclusive. Because of the company's 48 hour cancellation policy we ran out of time to bid on PRICELINE the last 2 days.

Thank you for your help and we used the betterbidding link to bid - as always :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]