Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (NMA-Water Tower-Gold Coast) W Lakeshore

catsmeow
By catsmeow,
in

I hotwired a hotel in Chicago - July 12, 13, 2009 - $94/nt. North Michigan Ave. Water Tower Gold Coast area, if I remember correctly. It was the W. Lakeshore. Upon check in we asked about view - they said it was city view 14th floor, we asked about upgraidng to lakeview - they said $50 extra - but then offered to comp it. so we ended up with 20th floor overlooking Lake Michigan - directly across from Navy Pier and looking down on the beach. Beautiful room, beautiful hotel. Note: Parking was extra $40+ - we did park down the street for about 10/nt cheaper in self park lot. Great location for walking to N. Michigan shopping. Very happy with Hotwire result. That was my first HOTWIRE experience and will probably use HOTWIRE for all future hotel bookings. Much cheaper than direct booking thru hotels which I have always done in past. Will save money now.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad your stay went well and you were pleased with the deal. Can you confirm the amenities that were showing with this hotel on HOTWIRE? This information should be available in your account under the details for this trip. Thank you.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board. Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start future purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]