Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 4* Vancouver hotel

canada08
By canada08,
in

Are you still seeing this property when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... as i'm not seeing this poroperty offered whe searching HOTWIRE for your dates. If yo ustill are seeing teh above, are you searching for more than one room OR for more than the defaults 2adults/1child? What is the price?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The hotel has not been identified. However, if you change the search parameters to 2 adults/1 child, the 4* hotel in this zone (also $103/night) has the above amenities plus Business, and the following TripAdvisor information: 4.5 rating, 180+ reviews (last reviewed July 2009). This is a match for the Metropolitan Hotel. The hotel in your original search is likely the same, but it might not be. If you'd like to try to stay at the Metropolitan, it would be safer to book as 2 adults/1 child.

If you decide to book this hotel, please start your purchase from the HOTWIRE link on this site.

Thank you.

I also found this hotel for 21-24 september, Vancouver Entertainment District:

Boutique, Smoke Free, Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Hi-Speed Internet, Kitchenette.

I also can't find this hotel in the list.

Does anybody have any idea?

Thank you a lot in advance!

I was looking around and found the Opus Hotel for the dates 21-25th September $120 on HOTWIRE (amenities Boutique, Fitness, Restaurant, Business, High Speed Internet; Vanc. Entert. Area).

However... I'm staying there the 21-24th September.

Any tips on how I can still get the Opus Hotel, without paying for a night extra? Perhaps through Priceline? Or other ideas?

Help very much appreciated

I don't understand... are you saying that what you believe is the Opus is offered by HOTWIRE when searching for 9/21-9/25 but not when searching for only 9/24-9/25 (the remaining nite that you need?)

How did you book the Opus for 9/21-9/24... was that thru PRICELINE or HOTWIRE?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You can sometimes get different hotels to apepar when changing the occupancy level but no such luck for the offerings from 9/21-9/24.

Not sure if you'd end up booking this hotel direct, but booking 4 nites at $119/nite, even though you'd only be using 3 of those nites, still ends up a bit cheaper than booking 3 nites directly with the hotel (even taking into account their Buy 2 Get 1 Free promotion)

Let us know what you decide to do and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

You can sometimes get different hotels to apepar when changing the occupancy level but no such luck for the offerings from 9/21-9/24.

I don't think that trick will work in this case. The standard rooms at the Opus are quite small (250 sq. ft.) and are not really suitable for more than 2 people. Is there any particular reason that you're holding out for the Opus?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]