RI Providence Comfort Inn Airport Warwick

gjjohnson
By gjjohnson,
in

Stay - July25-31/2009

An older hotel next to the TF Green airport, the best that can be said is that it is convenient if you are flying.

Travel to downtown - Car required.

There is nothing to do or eat within walking distance.

Standard rooms.

Shuttle to airport. Continental breakfast included.

Business Center is one computer.

This hotel is one of the dirtiest I've ever seen. The elevators had some sort of debris on the floor, the carpet in the halls was stained and dirty and the room smelled of urine.

I bid for a hotel in the East Greenwich/West Warwick zone on Priceline and when my bid was declined, I widened my bid to include Warwick and the TF Green airport area. I'd really recommend not bidding on a 2* property in the airport zone because you might wind up here.

When my wife asked for a different room, the front desk told her that all the rooms were already taken and asked what she expected for a Priceline room. . .

This is our first and last stay.

• 2 years later...

I have to disagree, there are 2 restaurants within walking distance, Bertuccis, and Wendy's (admittedly, Wendy's requires crossing a very busy street). It's literally right next door to the airport. I've always had a wonderful stay here and stayed several times.

There are 2 elevators, and both are clean as of today (I rode in the further one to get the free breakfast)

I've always been able to switch rooms, if available (this time I wasn't but the hotel is fully booked...people without power looking for a cheap room due to the hurricane)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]