Hotwire Hotel: 3* Atlanta (Airport ATL) Hyatt Place South

Daveyboy
By Daveyboy,
in

Are you still seeing this property on a current HOTWIRE search, as i'm showing a different proerty offered when searching this zone with your dates.

If you are still seeing the above, are you searching for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0chidren?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This property disappeared earlier today so I changed my search to 7/29 through 8/02 for two rooms 2 adults and 4 children and won!

Hyatt Place South for $48 a night.

I had to search for a place for one night on the 28th and won a Drury Inn and Suites for $54 bucks a night.

Can't wait to get there and booked through the HOTWIRE Link. FYI, I guess Hyatt Place South is showing up "Smoke Free" and the "Smoke Free" option on the pinned hotel link is lined through...that is what was confusing me. Thanks for a great site!!

Congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your result with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to book this

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Have a pleasant stay.

Yellowdog

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see your plans were flexible and were you able to adjust your dates in order to have this property re-appear and be offered again.

The last time this property was won thru HOTWIRE (Hotiwre Altanta Airport Hyatt Place South) there was no Smoke Free icon (although times prior to that it did show a Smoke Free icon). Since HOTWIRE will sometimes add/remove amenities on a given search, we use the strikeout feature, rather than delete the icon completely, so that it's known that amenity has been seen in the past but on the most recent win. Based upon your purchase we'll go back and remove the strikeout but make a note that this property has been seen both with and without the Smoke Free icon. Hope that clarifies things a bit.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]