Hotwire Hotel: RESORT & 5 * Hotels on the Strip

bturner13
By bturner13,
in

Good question, and one i'm not 100% sure of, but i THINK 5* is rated higher than a resort.

Two threads you should read: Don't use 5* Zones as re-bids for Resorts

and, i assume you're going for the V, they don't release best prices until close to check-in: Looking for 5* in Vegas

Other Random Thoughts:

I think it's extremely difficult to get a Saturday nite at this level.

If they're a "true" gambler, see what Hotwire offers and go after their "double the difference" guarantee (i don't have the guts for it, but maybe you/your friend does): Ultimate Gambler (only in Vegas)

What are your dates, there are often some good non-Priceline deals to be had as well.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

ThereUAre! You do give good advice! After reading numerous posts, I am inclined to believe that Resorts are FREE re-bids for 5* bids on the Strip.

My dates are Sat 26 JUly-Wed 30 July (4 nites).

I have another friend who did not listen to me to book the Sat nite separately and got the 5* Venetian for $179/nite for the exact dates I want for another friend! Live and learn! :)

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]