Priceline Hotel: 4* Boca Raton (Deerfield West) Renaissance

edepa
By edepa,
in

Renaissance Boca Raton 4*, Boca Raton-Deerfield West zone, november 6-8 for $55/night.

I began with B.R.-Deerfield West, 4* bidding $45. It came back saying I could raise my bid $13 and get a free bid. Instead I added one of the other Boca zones, none besided deerfield west has 4* hotels, and I upped bid to $50. rejected. I then added the third zone and raised my bid to $55 and won. I'm glad to find out what hotel is the 4*, I've asked about it before on this board for previous trips to that area. This trip came up quickly, maybe I overpaid, but I needed to get the hotel set up fairly quickly, and all in all I think this is another great deal through priceline, with the help of this Board's advice! :)

• 4 weeks later...

It's a good rate for the hotel at this time of year. When I stayed their over the summer (off season) I paid a AAA rate of $85 which included breakfast buffet for 2 and 2 cocktails each day.

The addition of a 4* in the area is new. I hadn't known the Renaissance to participate before, perhaps that's why 4* was added. Interestingly Marriott Boca Raton is a 3* in the same zone.. and often has a higher room rate by about $10.

I really like this property. Pool is nice, rooms are fine, but where they really shine is in service. Checkin is by staffers sitting behind desks, much more relaxed and elegant. And they were happy to meet my every need. When I walked in to check in for the first time they actually figured out who I was by name (they weren't busy, it was off season). And when I asked for a dozen wine glasses and a dozen champagne glasses so I could open a few bottles with friends out by the pool, they were happy to oblige. At no charge. And they even brought out complimentary bottles of water for everyone.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]