Priceline Hotel: Bidding Orlando Resort Question

midimasc
By midimasc,
in

I am considering a trip to Disney on Sept 1-8th. I would love to get Gaylord Palms and want to avoid the Hilton. What are my chances of getting Gaylord Palms for these dates? Both hotels are coming up available in Priceline regular booking. Hilton is showing $89 and Gaylord Palms is showing averge $221 a night. Does this mean I will most likely get Hilton?

Thanks for your help.

If you bid on PRICELINE you can receive any hotel in the zone at the star rating, or higher, that you select.

If there is a hotel you're trying to target, or avoid, HOTWIRE may be a better option.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am looking for a hotel for Sept 1-8 as close too Disney as possible, which I believe is Lake Buena Vista Downtown Disney.

When I key in my dates, I get the following

4* Condo

Condo

Resort

1B

Fully Equip Kitchen

Free Parking

Daily Housekeeping

A/C

In Room Laundry

Any guesses at to what this could be?

Thanks for you help.

Please keep all posts in the same thread since posts are for the same dates.

I don't follow you here. Don't you need Gaylord Palms?

I am looking for a hotel for Sept 1-8 as close too Disney as possible, which I believe is Lake Buena Vista Downtown Disney.

It depends on what park(s) you're doing. Some hotels in the Disney Main Gate - Celebration zone is closer than the Lake Buena Vista zone.

I belive that you don't have listed all amenities for the hotel. If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the CONTINUE button next to this offering and then click the "See all amenities" link under the icons, do you see more amenities than what you've listed above?

Yellowdog.

Added Maingate and this is what I received. Thanks about the continue button, didn`t know about it.

4* Condo Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney $76

Condo, Resort, 1B, full kitchen, free parking, daily housekeeping, air conditioning, in room laundry and children`s activities

4* Condo Maingate $105

Condo,1B, full kitchen, daily housekeeping, fitness centre, pools, restaurant, business centre, 24 hour front desk

4.5* Condo Maingate $130 (price seems high)

Resort, smoke free rooms, fitness centre, pools, restaurant, business centre, high speed internet, golf near by,

Gaylord Palms is located in the Disney Main Gate - Celebration zone. So this is the zone we should be looking at.

There's a 4.5* at $134 in this zone for 1-5/9 with following amenties:Resort, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Golf, Childrens Activities, Spa.

This is a match for Gaylord Palms.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase, and let us know how it goes.

Yellowdog.

Thanks for your help. $134 is more than I wanted to spend. I noticed that many people are winning Gaylord Palms for $80-90 in PRICELINE. What are the odds I get it through Priceline.

Can you please tell me what the other ones are a match for. They are more in line with my budget, if they are nice hotels, it might be a better option for me.

Nobody can say the odds of your receiving the Gaylord Palms if you bid on PRICELINE... if you choose to bid on PRICELINE you should be willing to accept any hotel in the zone that you bid.

For the hotels which you've posted which appear to be within your budget, the 4* LBV property is not currently being offered on a HOTWIRE search for your dates (do you still see this appear on a current HOTWIRE search for your dates?)

For the 4* LBV condo property, if you go back to HOTWIRE and click the CONTINUE button next to this offering and then click the "See all amenities" link under the icons, do you see more amenities than what you've listed above?.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Do you want to try the PRICELINE route first... or go for a HOTWIRE hotel?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]