Priceline Hotel: 4* San Francisco (Embarcadero) Hyatt Regency

musicgal8
By musicgal8,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

We keep a Priceline Hotel List which is updated as new hotels are reported to the board and/or star rating changes are noted.

If you'd like help with a bidding strategy let us know the dates of your stay, desired star rating, and maximum bid, and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

To bid on PRICELINE you need to be willing to accept a hotel anywhere within the shaded region of the boundaries of the zone... are you comfortable with a hotel anywhere whithin this zone? Is the only zone acceptable?

If so, what is your maximum bid for this stay? (per nite before fees and taxes) Are you willing to pay more for a higher rated hotel OR is your goal the least expensive 3* or better for this stay?

If you'd prefer to have an idea of where your hotel will be located before your purchase, HOTWIRE may be a better (although slightly more expensive) option as you can often take an educated gueass as to what you may received based upon the amenities shown by HOTWIRE.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know the information above and how you'd like to proceed and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi Musicgal,

Just curious, did you get/request a room with two beds? The reason beeing is that we are travelling with our kids and you can not choose the beds on Priceline.

Hopefully your answer will tell us a bit more about our chances.

Thanks and kind regards :)

Rhaf, please start a new thread for your question..
This time I don't understand your request?

I am asking another forum member a specific question in regards to her booking.

Also if I start a new thread...how can I ask a specific forum member a specific question. In this case I don't see how anybody else would be able to anser the question?

Please explain your request as it seems at odds with the general forum concept.

With regards.

Some FYI...

I've stayed at this hotel a number of time...Good deal.

If they offer you an upgrade to Regency, don't take it...The rooms are hot (atrium hotel) and not as comfy as regular rooms and while the club is a novelty not that big of a deal aside from a cool view. They are decorated all fancy...and the view is really not much better...I've stayed on the 4th. 6th and 17th floors...Hotel is near a lot of transportation :)

Enjoy, O

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]