Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Boston (Quincy Market-Financial District) InterContinental

texasjohnsons
By texasjohnsons,
in

Thanks for all the info on your site. I booked through your link to HOTWIRE. The hotel was just what I expected based on your information - the Intercontinental Boston for $116/night!

I would have preferred the Omni Parker House for $95 through Priceline as another traveler won, but Priceline cannot guarantee sleeping beds for more than 2 people. I'm traveling with my family of 4 (2 adults, 2 teens). Any tips for the next time how to use Priceline with 4 travelers?

We're looking forward to a great trip. Thanks again for your help.

Amenities:

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Spa

Welcome to BetterBidding and congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your result with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to book this :)

Great to see that the board was useful for your result.

Can you please confirm that a "smoke free" icon wasn't among the amenties for this hotel. you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Any tips for the next time how to use Priceline with 4 travelers?

No, there is no way you can secure bedding for four people when you start to bid. This would be an arrangement between you and the hotel after you have gotten the room at PRICELINE.

Enjoy Boston and your stay.

Yellowdog.

Any tips for the next time how to use Priceline with 4 travelers?

There is no way to "safely" do so... you can either take the risk and hope you get two beds (easy with toddlers or young children... not so easy with teens) OR bid for two rooms (which can sometimes be cheaper than one room direct)

Thanks for using our PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links for your purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]