Priceline Hotel: 3* Dallas (Hurst-Euless-Bedford) Hyatt Place

harbison
By harbison,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

There is now way to assure more than double occupancy when using PRICELINE. Your choices:

-take the risk and hope it works out

-use HOTWIRE which allows you to search for up to quad occupancy

-bid on two rooms (which sometimes can still be cheaper than booking one rooms direct)

Let us know how you'd like to proceed, along with the date(s) of your stay, desired star rating, and budget (per nite per room before taxes and fees) and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You could call the hotel and request that the two rooms be close to one another. While that would not be guaranteed, it doesn't seem like it would be a particularly big deal, unless the hotel was crowded for your dates.

As mentioned, HOTWIRE is also a good way to go, and could be cheaper than having to pay for two rooms.

What are the dates of travel and what is the budget per night for hotel? Additionally, how many people in your party?

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links.

I stayed at the Hyatt Place and I was impressed. The breakfast is great and you can order, for $, lots of other items if the free buffet items are not to your liking.

I always use the priceline and [url="http://www.betterbidding.com/clicks/click.php?afsrc=1&id=33"]HOTWIRE[/url] links on the BetterBidding page. Thank you very much for this web site.

Our five night stay was wonderful. We have nothing but praise for the Hyatt Place in Hurst. Our family of six was very comfortable. We went to Six Flags, Rangers and Cowboy Stadium. It's quick zip down 121 and 360, about 10 minutes. Easy to get to Grapevine, Fort Worth or Arlington areas. If you're worried about booking a priceline room and getting only one double bed for your family, I recommend going this route. As best as I could tell from researching, Hyatt Place was the only 3* priceline hotel in the Hurst, Euless, Bedford area. I got it on my first bid, but if you don't just add another area that doesn't have a 3* hotel. Every room has a queen sleeper sofa and either king or 2 doubles.

Read my review under the HOTEL REVIEWS tab.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]