$89

-Fitness Center

-Restaurants

-Business Center

-High Speed Internet Access

Book dates are August 13, 2009 - August 16, 2009

Thank you in advance!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The 4* above is the match for the Palace so that woudl be my best guess for that one.

For the 3.5*, can you confirm that this property is still showing and/or in the USE zone? I'm seeing a property such as this, but it's in the USW zone, so not sure if that's wat you're refering to and ifti's something you want to consider if it's not in the USE zone.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

And the above mentioned $99 USE is now $96 i believe. Would that be the same hotel? I'm actually trying to get the Grand Hyatt if possible.

It's typical for HOTWIRE to vary the prices by a few dollars when displaying the same hotel. For example, yesterday I looked at a hotel that was listed for $111 and a few minutes later the same propertty was going for $109. In your case, the Grand Hyatt doesn't have a pool, so it's not a match for what you're seeing listed. Good luck!

As per the Hotwire Hotel List the USW property would be a match for the Warwick San Francisco so that would be my best guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I have ONE MORE request...there's is a 4* in USW for August 13-16 $99 a night and the ameneties are:

fitness

pool

restaurant

business center

high speed internet

Any guesses on that one? any help is appreciated. sorry for the trouble...

Addy - Not to be unkind, but with the resources here, you usually don't have to guess. You do have to work at it a bit.

First you can check the hotel list. If you can't figure out a hotel from that, you can check the dates for a vacation package (where they give you hotel names and amenities) and match the hotel that way. I think some of us are getting a little tired of people asking for help when they haven't tried themselves.

Experienced better bidders - not sure if I qualify, but let's say I do - are really just making an educated guess, same as you would. If you think it's a specific hotel and want confirmation, at least that saves a step.

No offense meant; hopefully none taken ...

None taken at all. I have actually been usiing the hotel list as well as checking trip advisor ratings on my own. But since you guys are the more experienced ones I figured I should go to you guys to get confirmation on that. Sorry, I should have specified that before. I think I've made up my mind and I will definitely be using the HOTWIRE links here. Thank you again!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]