Hotwire Hotel: 3* Allentown (Lehigh Valley Airport ABE) Best Western Lehigh Valley

taliategan
By taliategan,
in

Best Western Lehigh Valley and Conference Center - $ 59.00

Amenities

Airport Shuttle

Complimentary Continental Breakfast

Fitness Center

Business Center

Restaurant

Laundary Facilities

Pool

Hotel rates seemed very high in the Allentown area for this weekend. Other than this hotel, the other hotwire rates for 2*, 2-1/2* and 3* hotels were high.

• 3 weeks later...

Follow up report to my stay - Hotels in the Allentown, Bethlehem & Easton areas were very close to being fully booked for this weekend. Felt fortunate to get this hotel on Hotwire about 3 weeks ago for $ 59.00. Most hotels were going for $ 110 - $ 200 range, including the Hotwire listings. This hotel was fully booked about 10 days prior to my trip. Hotel was an older hotel with 192 rooms - all on two floors in one building (long walk to lobby area if you were in the back of the hotel). The rooms were fine - they had been refurbished but still had an older look to them. The exterior of the hotel, by the rooms, was in need of refurbishment as it appeared to be the original construction. The lobby/restraurant area, both interior and exterior, was nice and updated. Rooms had frig, microwave and and extra sink adjacent to the bathroom. Hotel had a very nice, large outdoor pool with a enclosed bar by the pool. Based upon the age of the hotel, I would consider this a 2-1/2* as rated by Priceline rather than a 3* as rated by Hotwire. I would have preferred a newer hotel, but based upon on lack of rooms in the area I was happy with my stay and this hotel.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]