Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Reno-Tahoe (South Lake Tahoe) Budget Inn

mmtexas
By mmtexas,
in

Purchased three nights for $33 per night ($119.92 total) on 06/27/09. Amenities include:

Near beach, slopeslide, and pool(s)

Mixed reviews online and star rating might be off on Hotwire (Expedia has this hotel listed as a 1 star hotel). From what I can tell, Hotwire's star rating system doesn't match up with what the hotel has. So, I'm a little nervous about my stay and savings wasn't all that much.

HOTWIRE has been using the average star rating of the three major online booking companies (Expedia, Orbitz, and Travelocity) to determine their star ratings.

Expedia actually rates this property 2*, Orbitz 3*, and travelcity 2.5*... which is how hotwire arrives at their 2.5* rating for this property.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

This is a very old motel that was built in the 60's The grounds are in OK condition. never been in side of this motel. Mid Sept is a very slow time at Tahoe and the rate you got is about what one would pay if you drove here without any reservations if you were willing to check out a few places.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]