Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Denver (Downtown) Sheraton

bench warmer
By bench warmer,
in

Hello,

I will be traveling to downtown Denver on October 8th 2009, to October 12th 2009. I'm trying to figure out what deal would be best for me. I found this forum, and couldn't help but take a peak at what hotwire was offering during this time period. I found what seems like a good deal...

Star rating: 3 1/2

Check In Date: Thu, Oct 8, 2009

Check Out Date: Mon, Oct 12, 2009

3.5-star hotel in Greater Downtown Denver

This hotel features the following amenities:

AMENETIES

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply. Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal. Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary. Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply. Laundry Facilities

<amenity names only please... not descriptions> High-speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply. Golf Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one golf course; an extra charge typically applies.

Travel information:

14.6 miles to Denver Intl. (DEN)

Traveler rating:

3.0 out of 5 Based on 40+ customer reviews (Last reviewed June 2009) (trip advisor)

The room is going for $62 per night..

The thing that is risky for me is... I wont have a vehicle for my trip. I will be HEAVILY dependant on the Denver Light Rail... I'm wondering if I should hold off on booking since I'm still about 90 days out on this trip..

Does anyone have any suggestions, or advice? Does anyone know how to identify this hotel?

Thanks for your help!

Welcome to the site.

This would likely be a match for the Sheraton. I'm unfamiliar with downtown Denver - would the Sheraton be near a station?

In terms of price, I don't think you're going to do much better than $59; in terms of waiting for a lower price, there's certainly a good chance that prices can go up while you wait.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchase.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]