Priceline Hotel: 4* San Diego (Downtown-Harbor Island) Westgate Hotel

vozbelle
By vozbelle,
in

The remainder of my SanDiego vacation. Not too happy with this location/hotel. I called to request two double beds and with priceline it is an extra $20/nt. I will take my chances with front desk clerk. But it was cheap, and the final price I paid can't be beat. :) $209 advance rate at Hotel website.

I was looking on hotwire and there was a 4.5 star $108 w/ a spa that I could not identify. Thought maybe Grant was listing Spa, maybe it is this hotel???

I used my bonus cash ($20/nt), accessed your PRICELINE link first then logged in. Hope you get the credit.

Offer Price Summary

Bonus Cash Per Room, Per Night: $20.00

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $58.00

Total Offer Price Per Room, Per Night with Bonus: $78.00

Total Charges to your Credit Card

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $58.00

Subtotal: $290.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $62.72

Total Charges*: $352.72

Congratulations on your success!

Sorry to hear you're somewhat disappointed with the results, but hopefully this property will surpass your expectations and, at least lest for the price, you'll feel it was a good deal and value.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding. (we should get credit given that you clicked our PRICELINE link and then used the bonus link thru the MY REWARDS section of your profile, thank!! :) )

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]