Hotwire Hotel: 4* Victoria (Downtown) Magnolia Hotel and Spa

tpnp
By tpnp,
in

Hi,

I'm relatively new to this site. I'm trying to book a hotel in downtown victoria for 7/12-7/14. I had two of them come up on hotwire and was trying to figure out which is what hotel. The first is a 4* at $138 with the following amenities: boutique, comp. breakfast, fitness, restaurant, internet, golf, spa. The second is a 4.5* at $151 with non-smoking, fitness, pool, restaurant, internet and spa.

I believe the 4* is the magnolia hotel. I'm not sure about the 4.5*. Can you confirm or let me know which hotel you think it is?

Thanks.

I'm trying to book a hotel in downtown victoria for 7/12-7/14. I had two of them come up on hotwire and was trying to figure out which is what hotel. The first is a 4* at $138 with the following amenities: boutique, comp. breakfast, fitness, restaurant, internet, golf, spa. The second is a 4.5* at $151 with non-smoking, fitness, pool, restaurant, internet and spa.

I believe the 4* is the magnolia hotel. I'm not sure about the 4.5*. Can you confirm or let me know which hotel you think it is?

Also I'm traveling with two small kids (2 and 5). Which hotel is more kid friendly?

Thanks.

I'm sorry, but I have no idea how to "bump a thread".
Do you know how to follow-up your previous thread as requested (twice)

Please follow-up your previous thread, then add a reply here letting us know that you have done so, and we'll have a look at your post above.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Do you know how to follow-up your previous thread as requested (twice)

Please follow-up your previous thread, then add a reply here letting us know that you have done so, and we'll have a look at your post above.

DO NOT start a new thread for this stay... follow-up your previous thread (3x) and then continue this one.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please remember to follow-up up your threads as you receive wins for the stay so that the information can benefit others, and please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases.

Best guess is that the 4.5* is the Grand Pacific and the 4* is the Magnolia hotel.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]