Hotwire Hotel: 3* Chicago (Mag Mile-Streeterville) Hilton Garden Inn

aolss
By aolss,
in

I've never used Hotwire before but looking for hotels for a trip to Chicago July 16-19. We have reservations at a hotel near O'Hare but I'd like to stay somewhere closer to downtown so it's more convenient if we need to go back to the hotel (traveling with young children). I looked at the hotel list at the top of this forum and it appears the hotel I found was the Palmer House Hilton but I just wanted to make sure this seemed reasonable to those who are more experienced. We are driving in so parking is an issue and if I can have a decent idea of the hotel before I book something, I can see what parking will cost there.

Thanks in advance for all your help!

July 16-19

4*

$94

Amenities - fitness center, pool, restaurant, business center, high speed internet access

Chicago - Loop

Allison

Welcome to the site. :)

This would be a match for the Palmer House Hilton. Somewhat less expensive (still expensive, though) parking can be had at the Millennium Park lot nearby.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase.

In terms of staying in the suburbs, I'd much rather recommend the North burbs - a lot of nice restaurants, shopping and some sights (Chicago Botanic Garden, which is in a burb.)

Thanks for the info about parking! A question about hotel parking - when it says the price per day does that mean a 24 hour day or if we check in on thursday and out on Sunday, we will be charged for each day (Th, Fr, Sa, Su) regardless of the time?

Thanks,

allison

Just made my first hotwire reservation! Thanks for all the great information here - I never would have been willing to use it without having an idea of what hotel I would be getting. We'll be at the Hilton Garden Inn (Mag Mile-Streeterville).

Amenities - Pool, Fitness Center, Restaurant, Business Center, High speed internet

Have to call about self-park, website only mentions valet.

Allison

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]