Priceline Hotel: Looking for Paris hotel close to Sights

debo
By debo,
in

Hello all,

I am trying to find a 4 star hotel on Paris for a 6 night stay close to the sights. Myabe close to eiffel tower or the louvre, etc.

I am wondering which zone I should be bidding on in Paris? I have hear Opera house East is good because it is a smaller area and thus can be closer to the sights I want.

I know when using priceline it is a gamble and nothing is guaranteed but I am wondering which hotels in the 4 star range are poping up in each region the most?

I am just looking for a good deal in general and my price range would be from $80 -140 or so a night depending wha hotel/region I am trying to isolate knowing that anything might pop up in that star class.

Thanks for the input

Chris

Paris is fairly spread out that i don't think any one zone is "close to all the sites".

If you enter PARIS in the QUICK SEARCH box in the blue banner at the top of the page you will see all related posts for this area... you can quickly scan the list to see which zones are bid most frequently, then inspect further to see which zone(s) would work best for your needs. You can then also enter a keyword of the zone (ie- Champs Elysees, Eiffel, Latin Quarter, etc) to see which hotels have been coming up the most frequently in the recent past (although i'll forward that even if a hotel hasn't been won recently, you should still consider it a possibility)

Once you decide upon the zone(s) you're willing to accept let us know that information, and the date(s) of your stay, and we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm in the process of planning my first Eurotrip in September. For me, Novotel Les Halles in Opera East would be the best location. Close by are the Chatelet metro station (5 metro lines) and the Chatelet Les Halles station (3 RER lines). It's only 7-10min walking distance to the Louvre Museum. Price through PRICELINE is right, too. Unfortunately, the general consensus on Trip Advisor appears to be that the Novotel Les Halles itself is mediocre (albeit located in great location). I'm debating whether to stay in Opera East (hope to win the Novotel through Priceline) or in a better and less expensive hotel in La Defense. However, in La Defense you won't get the "Parisian" atmosphere..

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]