Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Hampton Inn Boston Logan Airport

thesqueegeekid
By thesqueegeekid,
in

Happy with this as they offer free parking, local area shuttle and breakfast

Hmmmm funny thing ... by accident I clicked on the wrong dates and bid the week before and got accepted. I called customer service to explain and they were nice enough to give me a chance to correct the problem as one of their famous "one time exceptions". BUT and this is a big BUT ... I had to follow a specific set of rules which inluded:

- have to bid the same zones and may add a zone but can not delete one

- may not increase the star level just keep the same or lower it

- can not decrease the price just increase

- must start bidding withing 48 hours

- must change either the check-in date, check-out date or both

Man, that was incredible and plus, after bidding Boston, I had no idea which zones I had added in my free bids. It turns out, they knew and told me after I sent my confirmation that I had not included all the required zones BUT as a "one time exception" they pardoned me. Oh yeah, I had to lose just the PL processing fee.

• 1 month later...

I presented my HH Gold card at check-in and was upgraded to a suite for my five night stay. The suite ... huge huge huge ... the size of two of their normal rooms combined. One room contained a full living room, small dining table, an additional round table, kitchen with a fridge, microwave, toaster and dishes. The second room, was their normal king bed room. My only minor complaint about the layout was having the desk in the bedroom instead of in the living room. Highspeed internet was $10/day ... I took it for a week at $25 but was only charged for one day.

The hotel is new and they offer 24 hour shuttle service to the airport and some local restaurants.

Breakfast is simple but they do serve Tropicana OJ ... the muffins, waffles, bagels etc are 'thaw and serve' ... they need a couple seconds in the microwave to taste almost fresh!!!

This Hampton Inn has a lounge which is pretty popular with the guests and is open till midnight. Many guests also order in and eat in the lounge.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]