louiscolburn
By louiscolburn,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Rates are date specific...

I picked a recent win at random:

3.5* Milwaukee (Downtown) Hilton

$45 ... 7/4/09-7/5/09

and checked rates at this property for this nite and they start at $98/nite. Checking rates for your dates they start at $189... so something is likely happening in this area which is driving rate higher.

What is the best rate you're able to find thru conventional means? How high are you willing to bid?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you, thereuare, for posting this valuable information. After fruitless attempts at bidding for June 26-28 in Milwaukee, I chose to follow this winning priceline bid for Chicago O'Hare. My wife and I are flying into ORD, and it's actually a convenient location. I'll just have to drive a bit further the day of the wedding, but the 4 star Hyatt for $41 is a steal.

I used the PRICELINE link to make my bid, and it was accepted on the first try.

Thank you everyone!

By the way, I got the 4 star Hyatt Chicago for $60 a night for June 28-July 1.

I'm so glad I discovered this site!

Louie

louiscolburn,

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear of your success and that the previous post on the board clued you into a deal you may have not otherwise considered.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

PS- can you please add your $60 Hyatt Chicago for June 28-July 1 win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so others will be aware of it when scanning the topic titles and so that it will appear in our Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins. THANKS!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]