Priceline Hotel: 4* St Catharines-Niagara (Niagara Falls) Marriott

rok233
By rok233,
in

Hi, can someone please help me with a four star hotel in Niagara Falls, Ontario.

Here is the info:

$80 per night

July 19-20

2 people

Amenities: smoke free rooms, fitness center, pool(s), restaurant(s), business center, laundry facilities, high speed internet access, spa services

rated 4 out of 5 on TA with 660 plus reviews last reviewed june 2009

I though this would be the marriott but that only has 657 reviews??

Any help would be appreciated.

This property has not yet been identified.

I wouldn't let 3 'missing' reviews deter me from making an ID as i have seen such differences in the past (i believe TA uses a different, internal, number than the one displayed... usually these are the same, but sometimes can differ by a few reviews), and although this does raise a 'flag of caution' on this identification, the Marriott would be my best guess too.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...
After seeing previous posts here for similar dates I decided to try priceline one more time. I bid $70 and won the Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa on July 19-20th using the PRICELINE link.

Thanks again.

Congratulations rok233,

Does the $80 prices is the total price? Are you aware if they will charge for any resort fee, or parking,ect?

I'm planing to go on 8/1.

enjoy your trip,

regards,

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]