Hotwire Hotel: Hotel Id + Hollywood Beach, FL

cclaser
By cclaser,
in

Hello,

This is my first time using this board. What a great find this is! Trying to ID a 4* hotel in Hollywood Beach, FL for an upcoming trip. Ammenities are below -

3 nights at 80 per night.

Resort, Boutique, Beach near, Fitness, Pools, Dining, Internet, & golf nearby.

Other ammenities that pop-up - Spa & tennis.

4.9 trip advisor rating

Can I be pretty sure that this is the Diplomat? I want to make sure that I get this specific hotel. Thanks!

Are any more amenities shown when you click the "See All Amenities" in the main listing? If so, does it also show Tennis and Spa? If so, it may be the Diplomat Country Club & Spa with a new "Near Beach" amenity listed. Regardless, a 4* boutique resort with that high of a Trip Advisor rating is a very safe bet, especially at that price. Good luck!

UPDATE: I ran the search after you posted the dates and it looks like an unreported property. I'm seeing 4.0 from tripadvisor and $70/night given your dates. The Boutique tag makes me think it's the Diplomat Country Club, but it almost looks like The Crowne Plaza or Westin with the Boutique added in. Tough ID, but should still be a very good property. Even if it's unreported, I don't think you can go wrong for the price.

No doubt it would be a nice hotel. I am trying to stay at the same place as some friends. They are booked at the diplomat. The listing is no longer up. They now have a 4* resort with - non smoking in the icon list. and a 4.0 trip advisor rating. This all changes pretty fast.

Sorry, that's the one I saw for $70 above... didn't notice the No Smoking added in. According to Google Maps, it would be about a 1 mile / 20 min walk from the Crowne Plaza to the Diplomat, and a bit further from the Westin (same amenities) to the Diplomat.

Is the beach going to be your main POI? If so, the Crowne Plaza is on the way to the beach from the Diplomat, so your friends would be walking in your direction. The Diplomat has been reported with the following, so if you see these exactly then it would be a pretty safe bet:

Resort

Boutique

Restaurant

Pool

Fitness

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

Tennis

Spa

Otherwise, both properties get very good reviews with the Diplomat being geared towards golf/spa and the Crowne Plaza geared more towards beach activities. The Diplomat might be a little more luxurious/peaceful/secluded given its Country Club designation. I'd say it all depends on what your friends activities will entail and how much time will be spent either on-property or going to-from different locations.

You can also enter the address of the Diplomat into the search box at MAPS and HOTELS.com to see which hotels are closest to the Diplomat... maybe there's something within a block or two that you could book direct, if nothing appears on HOTWIRE which you can reasonably identify.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 9 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]