Priceline Hotel: 3* Salt Lake City (Downtown) Radisson

nmiller
By nmiller,
in

Just a heads up, $10 a night for self-park and $13 for valet.

Congratulations, your price of $40 was accepted by Radisson Salt Lake City Downtown. As I was checking in, the couple in front of me was quoted $140 for the same room! I wanted to share priceline/this site with them, but they were gone before I was finished. I had just booked this a couple hours before checking in.

Radisson Salt Lake City Downtown 3 Star

Downtown And University Park

215 West South Temple

Salt Lake City, Utah 84101

801-531-7500

See Hotel Website

View Map and Directions Check-In Date:

Sun, Jun 21, 2009 / After 03:00 PM

Check-Out Date:

Mon, Jun 22, 2009 / 12:00 PM

Amenities: Remote control TV w/ premium channels Radio Alarm Clock Business services Telephone w/ voicemail Iron and ironing board Hairdryer 24 hour front desk On-site Dining

Congratulations on your success. :)

Certainly a great deal - always interesting to hear what other people in line are quoted. I once stayed at a hotel where I paid $75 and a "walk-in" customer asking about the rate for the same night was told $300. They asked if they could get the "PRICELINE rate" and the check-in person told them they could if they "would use PRICELINE."

Thank you for reporting your win and please use the site's HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links to start future purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]