Priceline Hotel: 4* Paris (St. Germain-Latin Quarter-Montparnasse) Marriott Rive Gauche

Templario
By Templario,
in

I attempted to bid multiple times for that week for several days.

I don't know what is going on in Paris that week a convention, a special event all hotels are pricey.

My bids included every region except La Defense and Batignolles 4 star.

Counter bid was at 198.00 a night. All bids were rejected until I reached 139.00 140.00 being my max.

I lucked out and got Melia Royal Alma Boutique Hotel 4 start in the Arc de Triomphe - Champs Elysees region

It's not Opera Quarter but close enough. The hotel has a prime location smack in the middle of all sights 5-10 min to Eiffel, Arc, Louvre

5min to Les Invalid 500 meters from the seine. You can't beat this location. Hope this helps

I lucked out and got Melia Royal Alma Boutique Hotel 4 start in the Arc de Triomphe - Champs Elysees region
Can you please share your win with the board as a NEW TOPIC so that it will appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins and the information can help everyone, not just those who happen to look in this thread.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

Have you looked at the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins above for your dates (used Other Countries - Priceline)?

Or just did a QUICK SEARCH on Paris - top of this page?

Both of those will give you a little more information as to what might or might not work as a bid?

You might read the reviews of the different hotels other people have reported here (Hotel Review tab). That might help you decide which areas you would like. You need to do this before you get into bidding.

You have over a month yet. After you have decided which areas you want, another easy way to find out what might work is to just bid. Start lower than anything you've seen posted as a win, and work your way up gradually. There are no "free rebids" for Paris 4*, so you will only get one bid each 24 hours if you only want one area. If you decide to consider more areas, you can have multiple bids each 24 hours, adding in an area at a time as you increase your bid.

Romelle

Hi, I need some help with a bidding strategy. I began with a budget of $110 but after reading some recent positing I notices that will be low. I wonder if I can get something for $120 or it is still low.

Which zone(s) did you decide upon? Which zone(s) have you bid? What is your maximum bid?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Which zone(s) did you decide upon? Which zone(s) have you bid? What is your maximum bid?

I would like to stay in the opera quarter west, opera quarter east or Latin quarter. I have been bidding from 105 now I am at 109 but still rejected, I got a counter in Latin quarter for 137.

Thanks

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]