Hotwire Hotel: Need help identifying 3.5 star hotel in Arlington Heights/Elkgrove Vil

klj27
By klj27,
in

I am looking for a room July 20-23 near Ohare. I have been able to figure out all of the hotels except for the one with the cheapest price.

3.5 Star Arlington Heights/ Elkgrove Village area

fitness, pool, restaurant, business center, internet, and golf

Thanks for any help.

I am looking for a room July 20-23 near Ohare. I have been able to figure out all of the hotels except for the one with the cheapest price.

3.5 Star Arlington Heights/ Elkgrove Village area

fitness, pool, restaurant, business center, internet, and golf

Thanks for any help.

Thank you. Sorry I missed that.

If you enter the address of this property into the text box at MAPS and HOTELS.com you'll see the location of this property and then zooming in/out on the map you can locate the nearest train station.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I have stayed there and it's a good hotel. The only issue is that you have to pay 10 per day for internet service. Due to the location, one needs a rental car to get around if you are there longer than a couple days. It is about a 15 minute ride to get to the station at Cumberland. From there, it is a 10 minute ride to get downtown. The hotel was clean and had a restaurant and a place for coffee. Staff was very good.

Thanks for all the comments! We are still waiting on a confirmation for our dates. We will have a car and have no use for the internet. I will have to look up the Cumberland station. Last year we took the blueline in from Rosemont, but Cumberland doesn't sound familiar to me. Thanks again!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]