Hotwire Hotel: Hotel Near Central Park through Hotwire

sherazad
By sherazad,
in

Hi, I am in need of a hotel near Central Park area for 2 and would like to buy it through Hotwire hot rate. I need it to have a private bath though, and that's the reason I would like to have the hotel identified. My stay will be from 7th Agust till 15th August. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

All HOTWIRE hotels will have a private bath.

"Central Park" is HUGE and covers many different areas... Upper East Side, Upper West Side, Harlem, and Central Park South. Where exactly is it that you want to be near?

What type of star rating are you seeking and what is your maximum budget (per nite before taxes and fees)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi thereuare,

I checked the hotels in NY for my dates (7th August till 15th August for 2 adults, 1 room) and got interested in these ones. Can you help me identify which hotels are these, please?

4-star hotel in Times Square - Theatre District, $169 per night

Amenities are Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, restaurant, business center, high speed internet access

It is reviewed as 4 out of 5 in trip advisor, more than 120 reviews.

3-star hotel in Central Park Area, $144 per night

Amenities are Boutique hotel , Complimentary Breakfast, high speed internet access

It is reviewed as 4 out of 5 in trip advisor, Based on 80+ customer reviews

3-star hotel in Times Square - Theatre District, $144 per night

Amenities are Fitness Center, restaurant, high speed internet access

It is reviewed as 3.5 out of 5 in trip advisor, Based on 380+ customer reviews

Thank you very much!

Will use your links if I choose any of them, that's for sure! :) :)

For the Times Square properties, the 4* matches the Stay. and the 3* matches the Washington Jefferson so that would be our best guess for each.

The 3* in the Central Park Area matches The Franklin Hotel so that would be our best guess for that one.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

Hi thereuare,

I still haven't booked my hotel in new york. I need your help once again, please, and be sure I will book through your link if I decide to book through hotwire.

I found in HOTWIRE a 4* in Times Square - Theatre District -dates are Aug 2 until Aug 15. Amenities listed are: Boutique hotel, Fitness Center, Restaurant and High Speed Internet. The price is $172 per night for two people, and has 400+ reviews in Trip Advisor, with a rating of 4.5 out of 5. Can you help me identify this one?

Thank you so much once again,

Melissa.

• 9 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]