Hotwire Hotel: 3* Orlando (Universal Orlando-I-Drive North) Four Points Studio City

VmRoss
By VmRoss,
in

So I have never used HOTWIRE- i think i may have used PRICELINE years ago but not recently. I see everyone on here giving "specs" for the hotel they are looking at and then people have been able to tell them how to figure it out etc etc- i understand that, as i have done it with a couple other sites- HOWEVER. here is my question, and im sorry if it is not clear. but this goes for hotwire AND priceline- Does it give you the specs before you committ to buying the hotel? Like the information that would help you identify the hotel? Also, if anyone could help with this question, when you put in priceline "disneyworld vicinity" or w/e that portion is, is that ONLY the downtown disney hotels? (IE ROYAL PLAZA, DOUBLETREE ETC)

thanks in advance

Welcome to the site.

HOTWIRE offers a set of listings for hotels for the dates of your stay and each listing offers a set of amenities, star rating, price and "zone" (area the hotel is within.) You can make an educated guess based on the amenities which hotel is showing.

PRICELINE is a service where you bid on a hotel at a certain star rating in a certain area (for example, 4* NYC Times Square) and if a hotel in that area accepts your bid, you are booked into a non-refundable reservation for that price. You are not given any clues (amenities.)

PRICELINE provides maps of each zone on the website and this site does offer listings of what has been reported on PRICELINE and HOTWIRE for each state within the section for that state.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links, and let us know if you have any other questions.

I need help identifying a hotel on HOTWIRE-

it is listed as 28$ in disney maingate celebration area!

(2 people)

listed with smoke free, fitness center, pool, Restaurant, business center, Laundry Facilities, High speed internet

4.0 out of 5 on tripadvisor and 560+ REVIEWS as of june 2009

thanks !!

My first time using hotwire and here is the info for everyone..

38$ july 29- august 2

listed amen were pool, fitness center, internet, bus. center and rest.

listed with 240+ tripadvisor reviews and 4.0 out of 5.0

im very excited about this property, as i know orlando well and its very very central to EVERYTHING...

I bid with confidence but a little scared since i really didnt want the clarion which i had read someone thought this property might be. the only thing that made me sure about the hotel NOT being the clarion--- only has a 3.5 out of 5.0 but pretty much everything else is the same (240+ trip advisor etc)-

thanks for everyones help- i happily used the HOTWIRE link and plan to in the future- i also called the hotel, no resort fee, no parking fee- so my total was 179.00 (or 176, dont remember)

thanks again!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]