Priceline Hotel: Toronto 4 star East or West

Dougj193
By Dougj193,
in

Hello all - never been to Toronto so I dont know which section if town to saty in - but this what is coming up today June 17. Staying June 26 thru July 3

Toronto West - $76 - 4 star

- fitness center

- pool

-restaurant

- business center

- high speed internet

- spa

Toronto East - $99 - 4 star

- exact same amenities as above?

Any clues which these hotels may be. Again, thats to a great board I am just learning.

Doug

The West property is a match for the Inter-Continental on Front St. while the East property is a match for the Sutton Place Toronto so that would be our best guess for each.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

when i checked on priceline what hotel they sell in downtown Toronto in the yorkville area,

they are Marriott Yorkville, on Bloor St. E. about 3 blocks away,

Intercontinental Yorkville, on Bloor & Avenue rd. one block away

Park Hyatt on Avenue rd. & Bloor

Dont know hotline though. had priceline info handy.

hope this helps

Priceline and Hotwire do sell hotels in the Yorkville area; what I think you really want to know, however, is whether you can target these hotels.

Priceline only has one zone for all of downtown Toronto. Although there have been a significant number of wins reported here for the Marriott Bloor Yorkville, the majority of 4* wins in Downtown Toronto are at hotels closer to the waterfront (Sheraton, Westin, Renaissance) than to Bloor Street. Hotwire has two zones in downtown Toronto, but again, most of the hotels that come up in both zones are closer to the waterfront.

We can't really make any specific suggestions without more information about your trip. What are your check-in/check-out dates, and what is the maximum you're willing to pay for a hotel room?

when i checked on priceline what hotel they sell in downtown Toronto in the yorkville area...

You shouldn't use the "retail" list of PRICELINE hotels to determine what you will likely get thru the "name your own price" section of priceline as each uses a different universe of hotels, there is a lot of overlap, but there are hotels which participate in one side of the service but not the other, and vice-versa. For a further discussion see the related link in our PRICELINE FAQ.

Dougj193, if you would like additional help with your stay please provide the info tilepusher mentions in his post above.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]