Priceline Hotel: 4* Rome (Central) Bettoja Mediterraneo

j.t.hicks
By j.t.hicks,
in

I have been trying to book my nephew a room in Rome for over a month. I think he is going to be very disappointed. Bettoja Mediterraneo Rome looks pretty drab. He wanted a 5*, but his max was $215 a night with tax. I started bidding at $135 and went all the way up to $205 before tax. I did this several times over a three week period. The best response was a $223 before tax counter offer per night. He opted to go for a 4*. I began at $125 and received a counter to increase by $22. I rejected & waited. I repeated the same scenario and increased by $5 per night. At $135 Priceline countered with $145. I can't recall ever seeing such a small counter before. I rejected and waited. I increased by$3 and my bid was accepted. PRICELINE and Rome don't mesh well. I have always booked an apt. when visiting Rome. I advise others, as I advised my nephew, to do the same. At least the mods can add a new hotel to the list.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]