Hotwire Hotel: 3* Orlando (Universal-I-Drive North) Four Points Studio City

brooker32
By brooker32,
in

I am looking to book 7 nights Oct 2-9. In doing the research here using the amenities listed on Hotwire and comparing it to Tripadvisor I am pretty certain I can get the Four Points Sheraton for $38 per night. Is it better to wait closer to my actual trip dates or to try and find a hotel, or is this as good a as I can expect? Here are the amenites listed:

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

It also gets 4/5 stars on tripadvisor based on 240+ reviews. It's pretty certain to be the Sheraton right? Anyone stay here recently?

Without knowing which city, it's difficult to try to confirm a listing.

In terms of price, while this listing may fall by a few dollars, when a 3*'s at $38, you're likely not going to get much lower than that - and you run the risk of the price increasing if traffic goes up. If you are ready to book, I would try to lock in the $38.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase.

Without knowing which city, it's difficult to try to confirm a listing.

In terms of price, while this listing may fall by a few dollars, when a 3*'s at $38, you're likely not going to get much lower than that - and you run the risk of the price increasing if traffic goes up. If you are ready to book, I would try to lock in the $38.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase.

Sorry should have said Orlando, Florida. I just realized I posted in Priceline instead of Hotwire. Maybe a moderator can move it.

Congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your result with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to book this :)

You got a good deal on this hotel. I don't belive that you should have done better waiting closer to your stay for this one.

Can you please confirm that this hotel is rated 3* by HOTWIRE

Have a pleasant stay.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]