By anng3,
in

$49 3* Buckhead Smoke Free Rooms Business Center High Speed Internet Access

Hyatt Place Buckhead

$39 2.5* Perimeter Fitness Pool Laundry High Speed Internet

Unknown, but given that the Comfort Inn goes for 3* in this zone, I'd be leery

$44 3* Perimeter Fitness Pool Business Center Internet

Comfort Inn

Of the three listed, the Hyatt Place Buckhead is by far the best value and safest bet. Other good options in the Perimeter zone during on those dates would be:

$48 3.5* (Perimeter) Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Business

Crowne Plaza Ravinia

$53 4* (Perimeter) Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Business

Westin North Perimeter

If you're looking for safe, clean, large room, plasma tv, breakfast, free parking, etc... I'd go w/ the Hyatt Place. If you're looking for a more full-service upscale property but can do without free breakfast and parking, I'd go with the Westin North Perimeter.

Since you don't have much time, I'd try a few low bids starting with Buckhead, adding Perimeter, then maybe adding Peachtree Corners if you don't mind potentially getting stuck in the Holiday Inn Select... there are some really good properties in those zones, mostly pretty decent ones, and a couple of dogs, but I doubt any would be unacceptable in the $35ish range. You could also try bidding for a 4* in the $50 range, then dropping to a 3.5* but dropping your bid, then dropping to a 3* and again dropping your bid. If you don't get any of these, the Hyatt Place for $49 is still a solid deal for a nice, big, clean room with a big tv and free continental breakfast. You might also want to make a refundable backup reservation right now in case you can't win any bids and the HOTWIRE options run dry the day of.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I am going to atlanta september 3 thru the 8 and i want this hotel, I stayed here last year and it was unbelievable (free parking, nice rooms, free wifi and breakfast) you can't beat this place...since I can get it for much cheaper i guess on priceline, I need to know how do i bid to make sure i get this SPECIFIC hotel. Anyone have any clue as to what I should do? Thanks in advance

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]