Hotwire Hotel: 3 Star Hotel in Perimeter Area

gamom40
By gamom40,
in

I am looking at June 23-25. 2 adults , 2 children, and 2 rooms. Amenities are breakfast, pool, fitness center, high speed internet, and business center.

Does your listing also show Smoke Free? I'm seeing "Smoke Free, Complimentary Breakfast, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Business Center, High-speed Internet Access". This makes it a very close, but not exact, match for the Hyatt Place. If it were certain as the Hyatt Place I'd say jump on it, but since it's not a lock you might not be comfortable risking it.

Since it's not for certain, you may want to consider the 4* for $53/night listed with "Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Golf, Tennis" which is almost certainly the Westin North Perimeter. You'll have to pay for parking and breakfast, but it's almost certain, a better property than the Hyatt Place (though likely a smaller room), and a MUCH better property than some of the other unknowns that are passing for 3* in this area (Holiday Inn Select recently downgraded to 3*, Comfort Inn/Suites, and a converted Wyndham).

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you are seeing the Smoke Free icon, so that the amenities are:

Smoke Free Rooms

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

Then this is a match for the Comfort Suites Perimeter Center and that would be my best guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Does your listing also show Smoke Free? I'm seeing "Smoke Free, Complimentary Breakfast, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Business Center, High-speed Internet Access". This makes it a very close, but not exact, match for the Hyatt Place. If it were certain as the Hyatt Place I'd say jump on it, but since it's not a lock you might not be comfortable risking it.

Since it's not for certain, you may want to consider the 4* for $53/night listed with "Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Golf, Tennis" which is almost certainly the Westin North Perimeter. You'll have to pay for parking and breakfast, but it's almost certain, a better property than the Hyatt Place (though likely a smaller room), and a MUCH better property than some of the other unknowns that are passing for 3* in this area (Holiday Inn Select recently downgraded to 3*, Comfort Inn/Suites, and a converted Wyndham).

This is a good recommendation - except you do not have to pay for parking at the Westin, unless you use valet parking. You can usually get the Westin for around $50/night. There's also a good selection of 3.5* hotels in the area: Hilton Suites, Crowne Plaza Ravinia, Marriott.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]