Hotwire Hotel: 4* Atlanta (Downtown) Hyatt Regency

10ika
By 10ika,
in

Hi,

First of all I want to thank you all for this site and the effort you put into to it to help us save money!

I need some general help identifying/confirming some hotels from Hotwire that Im interested in staying in and wanted to know if I would get a better deal if I put in 2 adults/2 children vs. 4 adults. I really wanted to stay at the Hyatt but

4 star hotel in Downtown Atlanta Area - $140

Amenities: Shuttle, Fitness, Pool, Restaurants, Business Center, High Speed Internet

Hyatt Regency

3 star hotel in Hartsfield Intl Airport ATL - $67

Amenities: Shuttle, Fitness, Pool, Restaurants, Business Center, Laundry, Golf, Tennis

I doubt this is Embassy Suites... no Suite or Comp Breakfast listed

4 star hotel in Perimeter - $59

Amenities: Fitness, Pool, and Restaurant

Westin N. Perimeter

3.5 star hotel in Downtown Atlanta Area - $65

Amenities: Smoke-free, Fitness, Pool, Restaurants, Business Center

Westin Peachtree

3.5 star hotel in Hartsfield Intl Airport ATL - $71

Amenities: Shuttle, Fitness, Pool, Restaurants, Business Center, Laundry, Golf, Tennis

Sheraton Gateway

3.5 star hotel in Perimeter - $65

Amenities: Fitness, Pool, Restaurants, Business Center, High Speed Internet

Crowne Plaza Ravinia

4 star hotel in Hartsfield Intl Airport ATL - $73

Amenities: Shuttle, Fitness, Pool, Restaurants, Business Center, High Speed Internet

Westin Airport or Hilton Airport (identical listed amenities)

You could easily get the Hyatt Regency Downtown (your prefered property) for nearly half (showing $73 right now) by searching either 2/2 or 2/0 adults/children. I doubt you'd get hassled, but you can always have 2 or 3 in your party wait outside or elsewhere in the lobby while you check in.

The Hyatt Regency Downtown is a very good property, but maybe not the best value given some of the other options and depending on the nature of your stay. Since you're willing to consider the Perimeter area, both properties listed (Westin & Crowne Plaza) in that zone are great deals ($53 & $46 if searched 2/0). If you're looking for truly higher end property, both the W Midtown (4*, Midtown, $102) and Grand Hyatt Buckhead (4*, Buckhead, $102) might be better choices, but neither are rock bottom prices for those properties. You might also want to consider Priceline... all of the 4* properties mentioned can be had in the $40 - $80 range (not sure if the W has been reported) and there are plenty of empty zones to use for rebids.

Hey ..Thanks again you all!!!!

I decided on taking IsleOfMan's suggestion and put 2/2 and the Hyatt did come up this time as $73. I did use the HOTWIRE link provided by thereuare and it was indeed the Hyatt. :)

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my post and for this great website!!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]