Priceline Hotel: Help with 4* Dublin City Center Hotel on Hotwire

shaft2511
By shaft2511,
in

Shaft,

I wonder too. I am traveling to Dublin in late June/early July. The hotel you are referring to comes up for $96. It's hard to guess what the hotel might be because it doesn't display any hotel info.

FYI, I booked a 4* hotel, Maldron Hotel Cardiff Lane, using PL, for $74 (b.t) from June 28 to July 1. I wanted to extend my stay there, but got rejected. I am now looking for another hotel for 3 more days. I've been bidding for a 4* hotel (Dublin City Centre South) up to $80 so far with no luck. I may have to get into mid 80s in my biddings from now on.

Let's share info from now on!

I booked a 4* hotel, Maldron Hotel Cardiff Lane, using PL, for $74 (b.t) from June 28 to July 1...

Can you pleases share this win with the board as a NEW TOPIC and include the zone of this property.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Thank you.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please post what you find out...

I'm sure there are others thinking the same thing about your own posts... please follow-up your Hotwire San Francisco thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay (we won't ask you go to go back as far as your Priceline NYC 2006 thread)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

...for the week of July 14-18. A 4* hotel in Dublin City center on the dates of July 16-18 just came up for $106 which seems like a great deal. Any idea what hotel this is?

What are the amenities that HOTWIRE associates wtih this property?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

I've tried a 4* hotel (Dublin City Centre South) with no luck so far. I stopped at $86 this morning. Instead, I found a good deal at Orbitz (there is a link under the Support tab).

July 1 to July 4: O'Callaghan Davenport Hotel (4*)

I paid 273.32 USD, which is about $91 per night (incl. tax). Not bad at all. When I got my PL bid for $74 last time for another hotel in Dublin, the total cost per night was about $87 (incl. tax).

I used the following code:

HOTELS: $40 OFF HOTELS 3+ nights

Use Orbitz coupon code: AORB40

Expires: 6/30/2009

There is another one you might be interested:

HOTELS -10% off

Use Orbitz coupon code: DEAL0HOTEL

Expires: Unknown

Both worked for me, but I chose the first one.

Good luck with your bidding!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]