Hotwire Hotel: please help me to identify this hotel

mightyvalor
By mightyvalor,
in

It states that it is a 3 star hotel in Duluth the hotel only comes up when I put June 24th - 27th I tried to put June 25th -27th and it didnt come up

The description is 3 star hotel in Duluth complimentary breakfast,fitness center,pool(s),business and high speed internet it is 48 dollars a night. Please help I am new at understanding how to use the website.

Thanks so much

Also there is a 3.5 star hotel in perimeter,GA for the dates June 25th-27th amenities are fitness center,pool(s),restaurant,business center, high speed internet. Thank you so much and I will book through you all. Im ready to book as soon as I find out the info. Also would you happen to know the distance between Duluth and Perimeter Georgia. The convention were going to is in Duluth but I notice perimeter hotels also come up in the search.The convention is at the gwinett arena in Duluth. Thanks

The Duluth property has not been reported yet.

The Perimeter property is not an exact match but likely the Crowne Plaza Ravinia... could possibly be The Westin North Perimeter, which has been reported with those exact amenities, but has also been recently upgraded to 4*. Depending on the price difference, this property is likely a much better choice.

Personally, I would be skeptical of any unreported 3* showing complimentary breakfast... if you know what you're getting it's one thing, but if not, several Comfort Inns, Comfort Suites, and similar properties that have traditionally been offered as 2* and 2.5* are starting to be offered at 3* in more and more markets. This would be an unwelcome surprise if I were bidding on a 3* and actually expecting a 3* quality property. I hope this trend doesn't continue as it dilutes Hotwire's star rating credibility and deviates from somewhat consistent industry standards.

I also saw another 3 star in Duluth when I put the dates June 25-28th the amenities are complimentary breakfast,fitness center,pool(s), business center,laundry facilities, and high speed internet access for 46 dollars a night. Also would anybody happen to know the distance between perimeter and duluth,ga. Also does anyone have anything a little more exact about the 3.5 star in Perimeter,ga.

There are no 3* properties reported for Duluth, but a 3* listing complimentary breakfast and laundry for under $50 sounds a lot like a property that might not truly deserve 3* and that you might not be very happy with.

As for the distance, depending on where in Duluth you're located it would be roughly 15 miles to the intersection of 285 and 400 (what is commonly considered the center of the "Perimeter" community. I'd say the Perimeter 3.5* is a much safer bet in terms of the quality of the property itself, but that doesn't take into account the location itself. Where is it exactly you're looking to be close to?

Im looking to be close to the Gwinett convention center in Duluth. I called the Holiday Inn right at the gwinett center in duluth and she stated that all the amenities match. They also have the laundry facillity. I checked on Google for all 3 star hotels in Duluth and there are quite a bit. If I book and it is really a 2 star 2.5 star does hotwire do anything to accomodate me or anyone else. Thanks

Im looking to be close to the Gwinett convention center in Duluth.
Is this the Convention Center at 6400 Sugarloaf Parkway, Duluth? You can also try entering "6400 Sugarloaf Parkway, Duluth" at Maps and Hotels which will show you the convenion center location and the hotels around it.

I'm not keeping the dates (3 different sets of dates) and zones that are currently acceptable...

Based upon the info above, which dates are you searching for, and which hotel(s) (with zone and amenities) are you considering?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you so much Thereuare for responding I was hoping that you were able to see my post. Weve settled on the dates of June 25th -June 28th. It is exactly the Convention Center at 6400 Sugarloaf Parkway in Duluth.

For these dates there is:

3 star hotel in Duluth complimentary breakfast, fitness center, pool(s), business center, laundry facilities, high speed internet access for 46 dollars a night

It states it is Lowest price guaranteed and Best Value.

There is also a 3 star perimeter for the same dates amenties non smoking, fitness center, pool(s), complimentary breakfast, restaurant, business center, high speed internet, golf nearby and tennis nearby for 45 dollars a night.

I really hope that you can help me as we are ready to book. Thank you so much.

The 3* Perimeter property is a match for the Hyatt Place so that would be our best guess for that one.

The 3* Duluth property has not yet been reported to the board, but i'm going to guess that it may be the Holiday Inn Express with a new star rating and set of amenity icons (last reported in 2005).

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The 3* Perimeter property is a match for the Hyatt Place so that would be our best guess for that one.

The 3* Duluth property has not yet been reported to the board, but i'm going to guess that it may be the Holiday Inn Express with a new star rating and set of amenity icons (last reported in 2005).

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Hello again this is my last and final search there is now reporting a 3 star in Duluth without complimentary breakfast ammenity this one is for the same dates of june25-28th it has pool(s), restaurant, business center,laundry facilities,high speed internet. Also there is a 3.5 star in perimeter that has fitness center,pool(s), restaurant, business center, high speed internet. Thanks so much same dates for both. I also found out the distance between perimeter and the gwinett arena is 20 miles. Not bad.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]