Hotwire Hotel: 4* Montreal (Donwtown) Hilton Bonaventure

Kinet
By Kinet,
in

HOTWIRE prices are in US dollars. (after you click the CONTINUE button next to an offering, on the left side of the page would be a transation summary with total costs, under the TOTAL line is shows the currency)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Depending upon your address, are you using all abbreviations the same way as your bank has them listed?

If you can get a recent credit card bill/statement, are you entering the information at HOTWIRE exactly as it appears on your statement?

If you still have a problem, how about using PayPal as a payment source (you can still use the same credit car you currently intend to use)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm starting to lose my patience and think this is crap!

I am putting in the EXACT same address as my bank and it's STILL not working. PLUS, the price has gone up $40...I just want to pay for the darn hotel...I don't want to use Paypal because they charge a stupid amount of money...

I give up... :) I knew this was too good to be true

OK, I got it! It took a while but it worked. It wasn't my fault. We moved a few months ago and made all the changes, my bank was giving me my new address, but apparently "on file" they still had the old address. Soooo, all is good now.

I got the Hilton Bonaventure for $92 a day. Would've liked the Hyatt, but am happy with this too.

I did use the BB HOTWIRE link to purchase.

Thank you for alll your help and patience!

Congratualtions on your win! (and for getting the billing issue resolved)

While not the hotel you were hoping for, glad to see you're happy with the results and this will work well for your needs.

I think both this property and the Hyatt are appearing for your dates as a current search shows a 4* i this zone with the amenities you origianlly posted above, but with a Tripadvisor rating of 3.5/5.0 with 200+ reviews... and this doesn't match the Hilton but does match the Hyatt. Do you recall if there was any Tripadvisor info shown for the hotel you purchased?

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]