Priceline Hotel: 3.5* DC (Dupont Circle-Woodley Park) Marriott Wardman Park

azriel101
By azriel101,
in

Hello,

I'm a first time bidder and after using the PRICELINE link on one of the boards I bid for a 3.5* hotel around DuPont Circle from 6/19-6/22 (3 nights).

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $60.00

Subtotal: $180.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $34.38

Total Charges: $214.38

This was for the Washington Marriott Wardman Park

Dupont Circle - Woodley Park

2660 Woodley Road Northwest

Washington, District Of Columbia 20008

I also bid for $16/day car rental from BWI and had that accepted as well! Thanks guys!

Only problem is parking is as expensive as the hotel stay - Can I park on the street?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success! Looks like a very nice deal for your first PRICELINE experience... hopefully you're happy with the results and this works well for your needs.

I'm not sure of the parking situation in this immediate area, you may have an easier time on your weekend days vs. the weekday days if the parking is metered as it may not be enforced on weekends (or Sundays)... you'll have to check the signs nearyby. However, there is usually a correlation between between high parking changes and lack of free street parking :) You can ask the front desk at the hotel if there is any street parking avaialable, and if you don't need your car during this stay, you could always drive to a 'remote' location where parking is free or less expensive, then take the metro back to the hotel (reverse the procedure for your departure)

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

While the hotel is in a residential neighborhood I doubt you will find any street parking.

If you find a spot that's not restricted in some way or time limited you will likely be doing a lot of walking.

I've stayed here a few times and always paid the valet fee.

You have less security worry also.

Just got back from our stay at this hotel, which we liked very much! I will say that you're pretty much stuck with parking, though, as we were. Self-parking is $28 per day. Valet is $33. We did valet. Add tax to that and it was $37 per day. However, parking all over the city is very expensive. You have to find reassurance in knowing that others are paying full price for their hotels AND parking. At least you've gotten a good deal on hotel and car part! Hotel is very nice, but just like most of DC, be prepared for a lot of walking...bring comfortable shoes, as the hotel is huge, and up a hill!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]