Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $70.00

Subtotal: $280.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $52.85

Total Charges*: $332.85

Expedia and everything else was offering

$171 / night

Total room cost:

$789.81

I'm a little disappointed because I wanted to stay on North Michigan but at least the least is on the river so it's as close to NMA as possible.

Congratulations on your success.

I'm glad you got the Hyatt, as given that you were bidding for the Millennium Park-Loop-Grant Park area, you could have ended up fairly far from NMA if one of the MP-Loop-Grant Park hotels further South had accepted your bid.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and please use the site's HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links to start future purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Yep, it's a great hotel in a great location. I stayed at this hotel, the Hyatt Regency on 151 East Wacker Drive, the first week of July last summer after winning it on Priceline. To me the location is best because it's not really in one zone or the other, it's right in between both at the crossing of the Chicago River. You could easily walk up North Michigan Avenue (aka the "Magnificent Mile") or walk down to the Loop. Despite what many on this board think, there is actually a lot to see and do in the Loop area too, even if it does get quiet after work hours and on weekends.

I will be bidding next week and hope to win this hotel again, for around the same price at around the same dates as you.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]