Priceline Hotel: 2* Sturbridge 7/13-7/16

amailmanyouknow
By amailmanyouknow,
in

The 3* hotel we usually book through Priceline is booked for that week (the only 3* in the area). Your PRICELINE link actually says it isn't, but it is (from both Priceline's main link and the hotel's link as well). It won't take the bid I usually give, either, which is really out of the ordinary for this hotel.

Of the 2*s left, three are pet-friendly, one is not, the Quality Inn. Of course, that is the cheapest one.

We really don't want to expand the area, because it's just too far, and we can get a cheaper price anyway, at a place not on their site.

Any suggestions as to how we can get in there and get one of the other 2* without getting the Quality Inn? Thanks ~

The 3* hotel we usually book through Priceline is booked for that week (the only 3* in the area). Your PRICELINE link actually says it isn't, but it is (from both Priceline's main link and the hotel's link as well).
Our PRICELINE link goes directly to priceline so i'm not sure what you're seeing or experiencing, or how that could be the case.
Of the 2*s left, three are pet-friendly, one is not, the Quality Inn. Of course, that is the cheapest one.
Does HOTWIRE offer anything in this area for these dates? Perhaps you could use the amenities to determine what is being offered and if the property is pet friendly or not.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

PS- if you ever received anything from PRICELINE or HOTWIRE for your Washington DC stay please start a NEW TOPIC and share the results with the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Your link shows a different Priceline screen than if I just go to Priceline from the browser. When I use yours, I can't see a list of hotels that are available for that night. I just bid blind. If I just enter priceline.com in the browser, I see the list. I have also been to the hotel website directly, they show no openings that week. That is how I check to see for sure before I bid, with the exception of when it's just that one hotel (the 3*).

I have never used Hotwire, and when I am looking for Pet Friendly I am afraid to bid blind. I cannot take the chance.

I do. :)

Never got a decent rate, so I didn't go. I just can't justify $350 a night in DC, will find a time to go when it is cheaper. Thanks for asking.

I can't see a list of hotels that are available for that night.
You're looking for the "retail" section of priceline... if you click our PRICELINE link and then the HOTELS link at the top left of the page you'll get a form where you can see the list of hotels. HOWEVER, as per the related link in our PRICELINE FAQ, you shoudn't use the 'retail' list of hotels to determine what you will likely get thru the 'name your own price' side when bidding as the two services use a different universe of hotels.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]