Priceline Hotel: 4* NYC (MTE) The Benjamin

hoganmomma
By hoganmomma,
in

Well, I made this bid before I read thru 'How to bid thru Better Bidding" and got The Benjamin. I am excited, I guess. I was hoping for a different hotel and was kind of shocked when The Benjamin came up. The site did say it was 1 of like 5 hotels in the world to gain the eco-friendly stamp of approval. That's kind of cool.

Has anyone ever syated there and is it still close to within walking distance of the main drag?

Thanks everyone and a word of advice, read, read, read through this site before engaging. lol Thanks

Welcome to BetterBidding!

This property generally gets very good reviews and for the price you paid, i'd have no problems staying there.

There is no "main drag" in NYC, there are different neighborhoods and something to do within each, but to answer your question in terms of what you're really interested in, it's a convenient location as you could easily walk to Times Square and the E, V, and 6 trains are all nearby to take you just about anywhere in the city you'd like to go.

You're also near by often recommended Ess-A-Bagel which i recommend you try for breakfast one morning (Third Ave at 51st St) which has one of the best bagels in the city and makes for a good, yet inexpensive, breakfast with locals.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hey Friends, I sat down today and called all hotels we have made reservations for our summer trip. I requested 2 double beds and non smoking rooms.

The Benjamin said they do not have rooms with 2 beds! But guess what!?!? They upgraded us to a one bedroom suite that has a pull out in the living room for only $50. bucks!! I was so excited! Just thought I would let everyone know out there.

Thanks again.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]