Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Trenton-Princeton (Prtn East-Monmouth Junction) Wyndham Forrestal

joehotel
By joehotel,
in

Got 2 rooms for 1 night. Thought I would get the Hyatt

3.5* $46 Princeton East - Monmouth Junction Wyndham Princeton Forrestal Hotel & Conference Center

900 Scudders Mill Road

Plainsboro, New Jersey 08536

609-936-4200

Your Offer Price: $46.00

Number of Rooms: 2

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $92.00

Taxes and Service Fees: $21.14

Total Charges*: $113.14

I did use the PRICELINE links on Betterbidding.

I must admit I am a little scared from the Tripadvisor reviews of this place. These types of conference centers bill themselves as 3.5* and up, then you get 2* and lower service and accomodations. I've seen this type before at the "Marietta Conference Center" in Georgia. I will report this to Priceline if it is mis-rated. However, the price was right (saved $80 off list price).

Sorry that the results of your bid weren't what you expected. The reviews are mixed (which is too bad, as it looks like a lovely property in terms of the surrounding area and the photos on the website), but hopefully the hotel will exceed expectations. A lot of the negative reviews on Tripadvisor seem to start with the size of place and a long walk to the room, which certainly isn't something the hotel can do anything about.

Thank you for using the site's PRICELINE link to start your bidding.

Enjoy your stay, and the site always welcomes hotel reviews in the review section.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]