Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Portland (Airport PDX) Sheraton Airport Hotel

TBQ
By TBQ,
in

Lots of re-bidding zones for 3.5* in Portland, so I was able to start low and increment upwards.

The Sheraton seems to be the 'default' 3.5* property at the airport. I wanted it, as I have an early flight the next morning and didn't want any hassles with the shuttle in the morning (the Sheraton has a 24-hour on-demand shuttle).

The total cost with taxes and PL fee came to just under $64 - the lowest rate at SPG.com was $159 :) :)

In order to wish the Lakers good luck in the NBA Finals, I began my bidding by entering the PRICELINE site via the good-karma Better Bidding link.

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you received a GREAT deal on the property you wre hoping for and this works well for your needs.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay. (and have fun watching the NBA finals... good luck to your Lakers)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]